Employee Benefits & HR Consulting
Businesses are constantly under pressure to attract and retain good employees while balancing costs against the bottom line. With recent legislative changes, managing your human capital and the benefits you provide has never been more challenging.
Human Resource Departments are facing a whole array of new compliance laws and regulatory procedures that can seem impossible to deal with. Let Comprehensive Financial be your trusted partner helping navigate the HR compliance maze while handling your company’s need for Medical, Disability and Life Insurance, Retirement Plans, Human Resource Management and Payroll. Our customizable solutions have been proven to enhance employee retention and morale while keeping costs in control.
As Employee Benefit Consultants, Comprehensive Financial has always provided unbiased, independent recommendations for our clients based on their needs, not on how much we get compensated by Insurance Companies. By working for our clients as “fee based” advisors, we look beyond the spreadsheets and offer comprehensive solutions with our concierge level of services that include:
- Complete analysis and review of ALL the products and services available in the market.
- Dedicated customer service professionals to assist with carrier-related issues.
- Patient Advocacy to help our clients through claim processing to reimbursement of eligible expenses.
- Human Resource management to insure our clients are implementing best practices for compliance with all new laws and regulations.
- Human Resource Help Desk staffed by knowledgeable professionals.
- COBRA Administration.
- Benefit integration to coordinate all the benefits offered to employees including Medical, HSA, Dental, Life, Disability, Voluntary, 401(k) and Pension Plans.
- Paperless Online Enrollment Systems to reduce the “paper” burden on HR Departments.
- Health and Wellness Programs to guide and inspire employees to live healthier lifestyles.
The ultimate goal for us when helping our clients is to provide the most cost effective, quality coverage and services that satisfy all compliance and regulatory mandates, while motivating employees and increasing profitability for businesses.
Contact us to learn more about how working with a Benefit Consultant can improve your bottom line.
My Benefit Advisor was created by Emerson Reid LLC, established in 1974 and the largest Employee Benefit General Agency in the Northeast managing over $3 Billion in health care premiums, to provide a concierge level of service in partnership with a select group of employee benefit consultants.
Comprehensive Financial Benefits in partnership with My Benefits Advisor, is Insurance licensed in nearly all states across our country with nine customer service and operations offices spanning from New York to California providing convenience for our clients with employees in multi-state locations.
Benefit Consulting in today’s compliance heavy environment must go beyond the basic presentation of rates and benefits. We provide strategies around contributions, voluntary offerings, and employee communications as an integral part of the process to make sure employers satisfy all their legal obligations around Healthcare Reform and ERISA. We have on-staff Licensed Insurance & Investment Specialists, ERISA Attorneys and Human Resource Professionals that will coordinate a successful employee benefits program for our clients that will best service the needs of their employees while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
My Benefit Advisor provides employers with and exceptional array of services including:
- An advisory team of licensed professionals with wide-ranging areas of expertise to focus on your company’s needs and goals for long-term employee benefit solutions.
- Proactive benefits management leveraging HRIS technology and structured operational processes to streamline benefits administration.
- An intuitive, paperless, benefit enrollment and communication system for employees and new hires that provides full compliance with all Healthcare Reform legislations.
- Compliance assistance with all Healthcare Reform and Legislative Issues with our in-house ERISA Attorneys.
- HR Consultants to assist in the development of best practices to manage your human capital.
- Comprehensive wellness programs with incentive management capabilities.